16 October 2011

Listen dammit!

i don't know why, i woke up to the morning's sun with a pain in my chest : i would love to brag a lot out of sudden, out of i don't know why.. Feels like a programmed robot, and today's mode is ill-humored !

i was wondering.. No! i'm dying  to know why,

why you always grumpy when it comes to me ????
( i know it's not even verbally but it's getting so yesterday lately dammit! )

Why you always silent when it comes to me???
Why you always have that look of sometimes craving sometimes bored when it comes to me??
Why you chose living two life when it comes to me??
Why u left and come back like nothing happened when it comes to me??
Why even care to be nice suddenly, even you knew i won't even bother if you're not when it comes to me?
Why you have to be so childish sometimes even if i'm nothing to you, when it comes to me??
If you just want me when it's rain ,why i fell to you out of tonnes of guy on earth?? why?
Why you never wait to say something when it comes to me?
Why you never patience when it comes to me?
Why you never try to read and look properly when it comes to me?
why you always sound jealous as if you care so much when it comes to me?
why i always bragging alone when it comes to you?


And in between all these shits, still i caught you talking so nicely to other girls..
and it's always silent ALWAYS when it comes to me :(
Thinking of the glances you've exchanged and never caught at my back are killing me like hell!
i'll be like this for a while.. like you even care..
now answer me WHY? WHY? WHY?

No comments:

Post a Comment