16 November 2012

Halaman Belakang Buku Nota 25#

MY CALCULATION

I'm not as sexy as Marilyn Monroe,
I never feel like that,

I can't be as musically brilliant as Zee Avi or Birdy,
I mean like seriously, It's Zee Avi and Birdy,

I don't know how to be cheeky ,
Like the girls you seems to  hang out with,
I guess I'm not cheeky at all,

I'm Sorry I've been acting weird when it comes to you,
It's too scary to be true,
You're like so mojo,
Invading my heart, my soul, my mind,

BUT I NEED YOU TO LISTEN TO THIS

I wrote you a love song,
and in that song, i compare you to the blue sky,
and just so you know, my favourite  color is blue,
and I'm that high when i think about you ,

Seriously, I don't have much to offer,
It's just this thing, maybe love maybe I don't know what,
that I'll risk it and it's for you,
Pheww.. Bloody Hell. I guess I really really like you

No comments:

Post a Comment